Three Mexican Nationals arrested 51 lbs Cocaine- I-5 by Woodburn OR( wetback-tijuana Oregon) Marion County Jail records indicate all three men mexicans have INS holds.( this means they are have been running around Oregon as criminals and no one bothers to Deport them) In the meantime Obama is trying to shut down ICE .
note one of the mexican drug dealers is an illegal residing in Tom potter’s never arrest an illegal alien ,Portland ,oregon. This is the same city that gave taxpayer money to illegal aliens arrested in the last ICE raid at Del Monte so they would not experience hardship for being criminals because it is not NICE to expect Mexicans to obey the law)
, RIGO HUMBERTO LAMAS-PONCE (aka: Ivan Santiago-Mendes)( check out the fake ID ), age 29, from southeast Portland.
OSP Traffic Stop Uncovers Second Large Seizure of Suspected Cocaine In Less Than One Week (Photos)
Oregon State Police – 02/27/09
In less than one week, Oregon State Police (OSP) troopers have made a significant seizure of suspected cocaine during a traffic stop. The latest traffic stop Thursday afternoon on Interstate 5 north of Woodburn led to the arrest of three men Illegal aliens from Mexico and the seizure of approximately 51 lbs. of suspected cocaine.On February 26, 2009 at approximately 4:00 p.m. an OSP trooper stopped a rented silver Mazda passenger car northbound on Interstate 5 near milepost 275 for failing to maintain a lane of travel and suspicion of DUII. The car was occupied by three men i illegal mexican drug dealers from the mexican drug cartel identified as driver JOEL LUCIAN RUELAS-CASTRO, age 31, from Mexico; passenger MANUEL ALBERTO CASTRO LUGO, age 38, from Mexico; and, RIGO HUMBERTO LAMAS-PONCE (aka: Ivan Santiago-Mendes)( check out the fake ID ), age 29, from southeast Portland.Subsequent investigation during the traffic stop led to the discovery of approximately 51 lbs. of suspected cocaine with an estimated value of about $700,000. An OSP drug detection canine assisted during the stop.All three men were taken into custody by OSP troopers and lodged in Marion County Jail on the following charges:JOEL LUCIAN RUELAS-CASTRO
* Unlawful Possession, Distribution, and Manufacturing a Controlled Substance – CocaineMANUEL ALBERTO CASTRO LUGO
* Unlawful Possession, Distribution, and Manufacturing a Controlled Substance – CocaineRIGO HUMBERTO LAMAS-PONCE
* Unlawful Possession, Distribution, and Manufacturing a Controlled Substance – Cocaine
* Warrant (Multnomah County) – Unlawful Possession and Distribution of a Controlled Substance – Methamphetamine
* Warrant (Multnomah County) – Driving While Suspended
Marion County Jail records indicate all three men have INS holds.
The investigation is being continued by detectives assigned to the OSP Drug Enforcement Section.
This was also illegal mexicans and I have a story on this arrest to. This arrest was unrelated to last Friday’s traffic stop and subsequent arrest of two individuals on Interstate 5 about two miles south of Canyonville after discovering approximately 31 lbs. of cocaine concealed in their vehicle.
Other previous significant cocaine seizures mentioned recently by OSP troopers during traffic stops include:
* January 19, 2008 – 31 kilos (approximately 66 lbs.) on Interstate 5 near milepost 253 with an estimated value of $900,000.
* August 20, 2008 – 30 kilos (approximately 65 lbs.) on Interstate 5 near milepost 140 with an estimated value of $900,000.
* March 4, 2008 – 20 kilos (approximately 44 lbs.) on Interstate 5 near milepost 268 with an estimated value of $600,000.
* October 19, 2007 – 21 kilos (approximately 45 lbs.) and two pounds of crystal methamphetamine with an estimated total value of $600,000.
* July 10, 2008 – 5 lbs. of cocaine on Interstate 5 near milepost 10 with an estimated value of $65,000.
Photograph Source: Marion County Sheriff’s Office
### http://www.oregon.gov/OSP ###
Senator Ron Wyden approves of the Mexican Drug Cartel taking over Oregon. He has an F on immigration.
Senator Reid approves of Mexican criminals .